Do you feel uncomfortable leaving your home to walk your dog?
- Contact client night before with an approximate time of arrival for following day
- Contact client when she arrives
- Approach home wearing mask/gloves and carrying rag sprayed with 409 which we will use to grab leash(es)
- Walk with personalized love/attention (only dogs from same household walk with us at one time)
- Avoid other people including when we send a text with picture
- Ring doorbell upon return
- Return leash(es) with rag sprayed with 409
Normally, we conduct a complimentary meet and greet with you/your furry friend but we’ll ask you to complete paperwork/email and then discuss with you via phone and/or Google Hangout/Skype.
Ready to get started? Contact TPS today!
- Fill out online form
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 425-923-7791