TAILored Pet Services believes that dog training is an essential part of canine ownership because a well-trained dog is happier because he is allowed more freedom. Dog training is not a service we offer; however, we are thrilled to refer you to some of our colleagues:
- Lise @ Paws Afoot Dog Training: 1310 Lombard Ave, Everett, 98201, www.pawsafoot.com, 425-350-5288, email@example.com
- Kim @ K9 Academy Dog Training, 13627 12th st. N.E., Lake Stevens 98258, 425-772-0768, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patty @ Gentle Paws Dog Training, 206-370-2728, www.gentlepawsdogtraining.com, email@example.com. Serving: Shoreline, Edmonds, Mountlake Terrace, South Lynnwood, Lake Forest Park, Kenmore, Woodway
After you receive a training plan from one of these dog trainers and sign up with our dog walking service, we will use it reinforce the behaviors you dog has been taught while on our walks.
Need a dog walker? Check out our dog walk service page!
Below are three more reasons why you should train your dog:.
- Becoming Fido’s Leader: Training reinforces the bond between dog and owner. It builds understanding, communication, and mutual respect, and effectively shows Fido that you’re the pack leader (frequently referred to as “Alpha”). When your dog doesn’t acknowledge you Alpha, he may be difficult to control if he’s dominant or rowdy by nature.
- Saving Spot’s Life: Training provides the dog owner with voice control which could prevent a tragedy. For example, Spot can be called back safely using a trained command if he becomes loose due to a broken leash or opened door.
- Living with an untrained dog: Many dogs are likely to misbehave if they aren’t trained properly. Unfortunately, when dogs misbehave, everyone exposed to the dog suffers: (1) Fido’s confused because everyone’s upset with him for misbehaving (2) the family is frustrated because Fido won’t behave; (3) neighbors are unhappy because Fido is a nuisance; and (4) all dog owners because tougher restrictions will be placed on all dogs because of a pattern of disruptive dogs.
Do you want a dog who exhibits the following characteristics:
- goes everywhere with you because he isn’t a nuisance or risk to others
- exhibits good manners while guests are visiting
- displays appropriate behavior around children
- doesn’t lunge at people/other dogs walking by
If you do, contact one of the dog trainers listed to get started today!
Some areas dog trainer might be able to help with:
- how to train a dog
- how to train your dog
- how to potty train a dog
- how to train dog
- how to house train a dog
- how to crate train a dog
- how to train a dog to sit
- how to potty train your dog
- how to leash train a dog
- how to train your dog to sit
- how to train a dog not to bark
- how to train my dog
- how to toilet train a dog
- how to train your dog not to bark
- how to potty train dog
- how to train a dog to come
- how to potty train an older dog
- how to train dog not to bark
- how to train your dog to come
- how to train your dog to stay
- how to train a dog not to bite
- how to train your dog not to bite