Terms and Conditions (Pet Paper Airplane Photo Contest)
- Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter (Tailored Pet Services or TPS) and not to Facebook.
Who can enter
- Entry is open to all residents in TPS service area (Edmonds, Everett, Lake Stevens, Lynnwood, Mill Creek, Mukilteo and Snohomish) except employees and immediate families of the Promoter, associated companies and agencies and participating outlets. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Entrants into this competition must be 18 years of age or older at the date of entry.
How to enter
- The Competition may be entered by uploading a photograph of your dog (no people) with a paper airplane.
- Entries must be submitted via the internet at www.tailoredpetservices.com
- Entries must include all requested contact details and a photograph to be an eligible entry. Each entry must be unique and received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time. By submitting your personal information, you agree to receive emails from TPS containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
When to enter
- The competition commences on 05/16/20 at 11:50 PM PST and closes on 05/16/20 at Noon PST.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random process. The draw will take place at 4pm on May 26, 2020. The winner will receive a $100 gift certificate to be used towards in-home boarding or dog walking with TPS.
- Photos submitted may be showcased on Tailored Pet Services Facebook page.
- The winner will be notified by email on or before June 1, 2020 via email. If a winner does not respond to TPS within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and TPS shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and TPS shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Photos that are copyrighted can’t be submitted. By entering the competition entrants agree and understand that their photos may be used for promotional purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant and/or owner of the photograph.
- Each entrant warrants that the photograph is a genuine and accurate representation and that the photo has been taken within two years of the date of submission. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. All photographs will be reviewed by the Promoter.
Further Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions if this competition cannot be run as originally planned. The Promoter may also cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
- TPS accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by TPS.
- All entrants must submit ONLY their own photos. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entries that are found to have been derived from the designs of a third party will be considered invalid and, if awarded a prize, that prize must be returned to the Promoter. The winner may be required to sign a statutory declaration regarding the originality of the entry. Without limiting the generality, the Promoter reserves the right to take legal action against anyone found to have breached this term. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation are reserved.
- Any entrant found to have (a) be used any form of software or third party application to enter multiple times (including scripting software), (b) used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf or (c) entered incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to the Prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded the Prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return the Prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Copyright. Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
- The winners agree to granting the promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.