Make $15,000+ per year as an Overnight Pet Sitter/Dog Walker
11 Important Questions to Answer Before Applying
- Will it be a hardship on your family for you to be away from home?
- Will your own pets suffer from your absence?
- Are you available to work evenings and weekends?
- Do you need to make a certain amount of weekly income (we go to work when our clients request service so there is no guarantee of work/assignments)?
- Does your schedule allows for you to stay in a client’s home CONTINUOUSLY from 5:00pm-9:00am (jobs last anywhere from 2 nights to 3 weeks)?
- Are you neat/tidy and feel comfortable living in a client’s home?
- Are you physical able to sit/play on the floor, walk/exercise, and control dogs up to 150 pounds?
- Can you walk 3-10 miles per day?
- Do you have a reliable car so you can drive 50-100 miles per week between dog walks? (average weekly mileage reimbursement = $15)
- Are you available to work with us for at least one year (pets will want to develop a long-term relationship with you)?
- Do you have two OVERNIGHT pet sitting references (friends or family count)?
Our assignments provide an incredible opportunity to spend time with a variety of animals on a part-time basis to supplement an existing income. Applicants should be aware that this type of work is a big responsibility — living, breathing animals will be relying on you to be a punctual, organized and competent care giver. Trustworthiness, plenty of common sense, and an ability to follow detailed instructions are key criteria to working with us.
TAILored Pet Services (TPS) is an established and well-loved pet sitting company who is seeking an exceptional overnight pet sitter/dog walker to service our Snohomish County clients.
• Reliable car
• Cell phone with internet access, computer and a printer
• LOVE both dogs and cats
• Comfortable walking BIG dogs (most of our furry clients are 50-150 pounds)
• Schedule allows for both long and short assignments
• Easily pass a criminal / background check
• Overnight pet sits: paid on a project pay rate basis ($45 for 10-hour, $50 for 12 hour and $65 for 16-hour)/no mileage.
• Dog Walking: $12 per hour plus mileage of a flat per day rate of $1.00 for the first client visit and $0.50 for each additional client visit thereafter.
If interested, please download our application by clicking on the link (TAILored Pet Services Overnight Pet Sitter and Dog Walker Job Application 030316) then emailing the completed application to email@example.com