- Love dogs of all breeds/sizes including ones up to 100lbs?
- Wish you could come to work in your jeans/shorts and sneakers?
- Looking for a job where you have school holidays off?
- Desire a fun, part-time job where you feel part of a family?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, you are exactly who we are looking for to become a School Year Dog Walker at TAILored Pet Services
What We Offer
- Starting pay is $15.00 an hour ($300/week) and we offer direct deposit for your paychecks
- Work September 2019-June 2020 with unpaid school holidays off (Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Weekend, December 21 2019-January 5 2020, Martin Luther King Day, President’s Day, Spring Break and Memorial Day).
- Clients can be generous with tips/gifts and pets lavish you with their love and affection.
- We offer paid training, and we will train you in pet first aid/CPR.
- You are a valued member of our team! We offer you the support and guidance you need to be successful.
- Physical able to (1) sit, stand, bend, kneel, reach, push, pull, for up to periods of an hour; (2) lift, carry and otherwise move up to 50 pounds, (3) walk 3-10 miles per day, and (4) control dogs up to 100 pounds
- Must be available Monday-Friday 9:30AM-1:30PM except school holidays.
- Comfortable completing the daily schedule (click to see a sample schedule with landmarks).
- Required to have 5+ years of combined customer service experience.
- Reliable car and cell phone with internet access is required. You must also have access to a computer and a printer.
- Ability to pass a criminal/background check