Marketing Assistant/Dog Walker: M-F 9:30am-2:30pm
- Love dogs of all breeds/sizes including ones up to 100lbs?
- Possess the gift of gab and feel comfortable finding/cultivating relationships?
- Wish you could come to work in your jeans/shorts and sneakers?
- Enjoy spending time outdoors meeting/engaging new people?
- Desire a fun, part-time job where you feel part of a family?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, you are exactly who we are looking for to join the TAILored Pet Services team as a Marketing Assistant/Dog Walker.
What We Offer
- Starting pay is $15.00 an hour ($375/week) and we offer direct deposit for your paychecks.
Ability to increase your income by doing overnights and pet sitting visits.
- Clients can be generous with tips/gifts and pets lavish you with their love and affection.
- We offer paid training, and we will train you in pet first aid/CPR
- You are a valued member of our team! We offer you the support and guidance you need to be successful.
- Physical able to (1) sit, stand, bend, kneel, reach, push, pull, for up to periods of an hour; (2) lift, carry and otherwise move up to 50 pounds, (3) walk 3-10 miles per day, and (4) control dogs up to 100 pounds
- Must be available Monday-Friday 9:30am-2:30pm
- Ideal candidate has 1+ years of demonstrated successful community outreach experience.
- Marketing or Public Relations experience highly desirable
- 2+ years of combined customer service experience.
- Reliable car and cell phone with internet access is required. You must also have access to a computer and a printer.
- Ability to pass a criminal/background check