- We work as a team so we always have a backed up overnight sitter available. If your primary overnight pet sitter becomes ill or has an emergency, another fully qualified, experienced sitter will be assigned to you. Can you say this about the college student you hired?
- Our overnight pet sitters are experienced, background checked, insured, bonded and certified in pet first aid with hands-on pet medical experience as a vet assistant/tech.
- Our overnight pet sitters can administer medicine and provide a physical assessment during each visit and alert you to any health concerns.
- We will take your pet to the vet if your pet needs medical attention. Will the neighbor kid you hired provide this service?
- We stay in constant contact with you based on your comfort level via text messages, phone calls, and/or emails.
- We follow instructions. We ask you to fill out a home/pet profile so we can care for them in the same manner you do. Your pets will enjoy the special care and love our overnight sitters provide.
- For multiple pets, overnight pet care may cost less. Your pets will enjoy being at home, in their familiar environment with personalized attention instead of an overcrowded boarding facility. Also, you won’t have to worry about drop off and pick-up times.
Contact us today to set up a free consultation so we can discuss your “tailored” service!