M-F Dog Walker, 20-hours per week, $15,000/yr (Everett)
employment type: part-time
NOTE: Before being offered position, you will be tested on walking two large dogs (Jack=99lbs/Snickers=45lbs). Please take this into consideration before applying.
– Love dogs of all breeds/sizes including ones up to 100lbs?
– Wish you could come to work in your jeans/shorts and sneakers?
– Desire a fun, part-time job where you feel part of a family?
– Do you like driving 100-200 miles per week?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, you are exactly who we are looking for to join the TAILored Pet Services team as a Everett Area Dog Walker.
What We Offer
– Starting pay is $15.00 an hour ($15,000/year) and we offer direct deposit for your paychecks.
– Ability to increase your income by doing overnights and pet sitting visits.
– Clients can be generous with tips/gifts and pets lavish you with their love and affection.
– We offer paid training, and we will train you in pet first aid/CPR.
– You are a valued member of our team! We offer you the support and guidance you need to be successful.
– Physical able to (1) sit, stand, bend, kneel, reach, push, pull, for up to periods of an hour; (2) lift, carry and otherwise move up to 50 pounds, (3) walk 3-10 miles per day, and (4) control dogs up to 100 pounds
– Must be available Monday-Friday 9am-1pm OR 10:30am-2:30pm
– Ideal candidate lives within a 15-minute drive of Everett Mall
– Required to have 5+ years of combined customer service experience.
– Reliable car and cell phone with internet access is required. You must also have access to a computer and a printer.
– Ability to pass a criminal/background check
How to Apply: