5 ways TPS provides a better mid-day walk experience:
- Handle the Leash Right
- Plenty of Time to Potty
- Opportunity to Explore
- Change Up the Routine
- Play Different Games
For more information how our walks are different, read our blog.
At TAILored Pet Services LLC, we personally understand that pets are important family members. They hold a special a place in our hearts and in some cases become our children. We also realize that finding the right individual to take care of their emotional and physical needs is an important decision.
We promise your pets will always receive one-on-one attention, be watched by a consistent person and loved like our own furry babies You can leave your pets in the comfort of their own home knowing they will receive the same love and attention you provide.
Clients love and recommend TPS. Below are three testimonials from satisfied clients.
Why Call TAILored Pet Services for dog walking?
- Reduce/eliminate destructive behavior
- Alleviates extra energy to reduce hyperactivity or excitability
- Lessen attention-seeking behaviors such as barking and whining
- Exposure to a wide variety of experiences
- Social interaction with the opportunity to interact with people and other dogs
- Physical and mental stimulation while exploring their surroundings
- Mill Creek
Contact us today to set up a free consultation so we can discuss your “tailored” service!
- Fill out online form
- Email: email@example.com
- Call 425-923-7791