- What: Snohomish County WAG (Women Achieving Goals) – During each meeting, there will be a group discussion to offer support and advice (if requested) to help one another succeed (more details below)
- When: Thursday, October 20: 8:30AM-9:30AM
- Where: Everett Therapeutic Massage, 2804 Grand Avenue #309, Everett 98201 (upstairs from Sno-Isle Food Co-op)
- Cost = FREE
Reason I started WAG: Growing up, we had teachers to guide us in our studies; however, as women entrepreneurs, who is there to help us succeed in our businesses /personal lives and help find a healthy balance between the two? I struggled to find answers to this question. Fortunately, I found a business coach in my industry that experienced the same feeling of being overwhelmed and burned out and helped me develop a workable plan to find balance between the two. With her help in 2014, I doubled my staff and trained them to run my business in my absence. Because of my hard work, I’m proud to say I went on a 5-week vacation to Australia (February 20-March 28, 2015). A year ago, I would not have believed this once in a lifetime vacation was possible. I decided to start this meeting because I wanted to share some of the tools I learned from working with a business coach in hopes of helping others realize their dreams too.
The purpose of this group is to create a structured, positive environment to allows women entrepreneurs to share & express their goals & dreams while receiving support to make them happen!
Who should join.
• Anyone who wants to achieve professional AND personal goals in life.
• People who are open for goal setting and productivity techniques to excel in life.
• Those who needs support in good times.
What members can expect of the group:
• Discuss successes/failures from the previous month
• Set monthly goals for the next month
• Separate the monthly goals into weekly goals
• Share 1-2 goals you’d like the group to brainstorm with you
• Discuss learnings, new insights and observations.
Are you ready to have a strong finish in 2016? Do you deserve a dream life full of inspiration, laughter, passion, & positive, lasting connections in your life? Aren’t you worth it? Please attend to see how WAG can help you! I can’t wait to meet you!