Part-time Dog Walker
**Due to the bonding that occurs between walker/dogs and owner/walker, we ask for at least a one year commitment to work with TAILored Pet Services on a continual basis. **
Do you love dogs and want to get paid to exercise? If you can answer “yes” to ALL the following questions, being a dog walker may be right for you.
- Are you physically able to sit/play on the floor, walk/exercise, and control dogs up to 150 pounds?
- Can you walk 3-10 miles per day?
- Do you have a reliable car so you can drive 50-100 miles per week between dog walks? (average weekly mileage reimbursement = $15)
- Are you available Monday-Friday between 10am-3pm?
- Do you have a cell phone with internet access, computer and printer?
- Do you live in this geographical area: south of State Route 526, West of State Route 527, north of 164th Street and East of Hwy 99?
- Are you available to work with us for at least one year (dogs will want to develop a long-term relationship with you)?
TAILored Pet Services (TPS) is a well-loved dog walking company and we are seeking an exceptional dog walker to service our Bothell 98012, Edmonds 98026, Everett 98204/98208, Lynnwood, Mill Creek and Snohomish 98296 clients. The assignment provides an incredible opportunity to spend time with dogs on a part-time basis to SUPPLEMENT an existing income. Applicants should be aware that this type of work is a big responsibility — living, breathing animals will be relying on you to be a punctual, organized and competent care giver. Trustworthiness, plenty of common sense, and an ability to follow detailed instructions are key criteria to working with us.
- Reliable car because you will be doing A LOT of driving between visits. Stops may include clients near Future of Flight Aviation Center in Mukilteo (north west part of territory), Riverside Topsoil Inc, Snohomish 98296 (north east part of territory), Meadowdale Playfields (south west part of territory) and Clearview Nursery & Stone, Snohomish 98296 (south east part of territory)
- LOVE dogs.
- Comfortable walking BIG dogs (most of our furry clients are 50-150 pounds).
- Cell phone with internet access, computer and printer.
- Available Monday-Friday between 10am-3pm
- Ideal candidate lives in this geographical area: south of State Route 526, West of State Route 527, north of 164th Street and East of Hwy 99.
- Easily pass a criminal/background check.
- Mileage stipend (flat per day rate of $1.00 for the first client visit and $0.50 for each additional client visit thereafter)
Compensation: $11.00-$16.00/hr. depending on experience. W-2 employee.
To apply, please completed our application by clicking on our Job Application.