Q: What is your cancellation policy?
A: We require cancellations be received by text/phone/email and in order to best serve our client’s needs, our cancellation policy is follows:
Mid Day Walks (Monday-Friday between 10am-3pm): clients who need us 2+ times per week pay a flat monthly fee instead of by the visit. Because membership begins on the first of the month and ends on the last day of the month, we extend the length of future walks to make up for cancellations. For example:
- 15-minute walk cancellation: one walk will be increased to 30-minutes within 30-days
- 30-minute walk cancellation: two walks will be increased to 45-minutes within 30-days
- 45-minute walk cancellation: three walks will be increased to 45-minutes within 30-days
- 60-minute walk cancellation: four walks will be increased to 45-minutes within 30-days
Pet Sitting: Life can be unpredictable so we realize situations happen which may cause plans to change. After appointments are scheduled and confirmed, a cancellation fee may apply to compensate employees for reserving time for your visits.
- 0 – 48 hours prior to any service: Payment in full is charged (no refunds)
- 3 – 7 days prior to service: 25% of service total is due (equals a 75% refund)
- 8 days prior to service or more: No charge, refund in full except holidays.
- Holidays: 14+ days prior to service-no charge, 13 days or less: full payment is charged (no refunds)