• North Overnight Pet Sitter: Everett 98201/203/205, Lake Stevens, Marysville, Mukilteo and Snohomish
• South Overnight Pet Sitter: Edmonds, Everett 98204/208, Lynnwood, Mill Creek/Bothell 98012
Position is part-time and flexible. Please note they will vary depending on client need and business activity. It is TAILored Pet Services practice to ensure consistent pet care providers for our clients as much as possible. The following is a list of general job responsibilities for the Overnight position. List not all inclusive and may be broadened/changed to meet changing business needs.
- Must be able to stay in a client’s home CONTINUOUSLY for sixteen hours (approximately 5:00pm-9:00am)
- Must be available to pet sit over at least 2 of the 3 winter holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s)
- Must be honest, dependable and trustworthy
- Must have excellent organization skills, the ability to work independently, good time management and good communication skills
- Must be able to drive and walk in all kinds of weather conditions
Must be able to follow client directions
- Must be FLEXIBLE, as this is a customer-driven business and we are often revising the schedule to meet the desires and needs of our clients at a moment’s notice
- Must have a cell phone with ability to take pictures and computer with internet access and a printer to effectively communicate with clients and TAILored Pet Services staff
- Must have the physical ability to get down on the floor with pets, walk them and exercise with them, and the ability to handle a 150 pound animal
- Must have reliable, licensed and insured transportation
- Must be comfortable around all types/sizes/breeds of dogs plus any other pets in client’s home
- A genuine love of animals
Education/Experience: 2-4 years’ experience in the pet care industry preferred. Proven high-level customer service experience required.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk and bend for long periods of time. In this position you must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the only duties, responsibilities, and qualification for this job. Incumbents may be required to follow any additional related instructions, acquire related job skills and perform other related work as required.
To apply, please download our application by clicking on the following link TAILored Pet Services Overnight Pet Sitter Job Application 092115-E and email the completed application to email@example.com.