Back-up Dog Walker
Do you love dogs and want to get paid to exercise? If you can answer “yes” to ALL the following questions, being a dog walker may be right for you.
- Are you physical able to sit/play on the floor, walk/exercise, and control dogs up to 150 pounds?
- Can you walk 3-10 miles per day?
- Do you have a reliable car so you can drive 100-150 miles per week between dog walks? (average weekly mileage reimbursement = $10)
- Are you available from 10:00am-4:00pm Monday-Friday?
- Are you available to work with us for at least one year (dogs will want to develop a long-term relationship with you)?
Our assignments provide an incredible opportunity to spend time with dogs on a part-time basis to SUPPLEMENT an existing income (with this position, there is no guarantee of work assignments because this position provides coverage when an employee is absent). Applicants should be aware that this type of work is a big responsibility — living, breathing animals will be relying on you to be a punctual, organized and competent care giver. Trustworthiness, plenty of common sense, and an ability to follow detailed instructions are key criteria to working with us.
TAILored Pet Services (TPS) is an established and well-loved pet sitting and dog walking company, and we are seeking an exceptional back-up dog walker to help service our Bothell 98012, Edmonds 98026, Everett, Lake Stevens, Lynnwood, Mill Creek and Mukilteo clients.
- Reliable car
- LOVE dogs
- Comfortable walking BIG dogs (most of our furry clients are 50-150 pounds)
- Cell phone with internet access, computer and printer
- Available from 10:00am-4:00pm ALL weekdays
- Easily pass a criminal/background check.
Compensation: $11.00-$16.00/hr. depending on experience. W-2 employee.
To apply, please completed our application by clicking on our Job Application.