Premium Dog Walking/Pet Sitting Service…specializing in mid-day dog walks/potty breaks in Snohomish County Area
How do we offer “Premium” Service? We do this by taking care of your pet AND taking care of you. Here are some examples of how we went the extra mile for a client:
- Y.P. needed a new place to live but couldn’t find a rental so we used our resources to put her in touch with a property management company and now she is in a new home.
- L.P. called at 9:00AM to see if we could make an afternoon visit because she had a death in the family and we came by at 1:00PM to walk Dori.
- D.M. texted to say she would be late coming home from work so we made an additional evening visit to let her dogs out.
- J.M. emailed at 1:00PM to see if we could walk her dog Lilly between 3:00-4:00PM that afternoon and our dog walker cleared her schedule so she could accommodate her.
- V.K. broke her arm and needed to go to a rehab facility until it healed so we brought her dog Chablis for weekly visits
- H.S. called from the hospital because she needed to stay overnight with her Mom so we went to her house to feed her dogs and tuck them in for the night.
- D.T. was pregnant which made it difficult to arrange pet care; however, when her husband called at 10:00PM letting us know she was in labor, we were at the house by 8:00AM the next morning to take care of their dog Boston.
At TAILored Pet Services LLC, we personally understand that pets are important family members. They hold a special a place in our hearts and in some cases become our children. We also realize that finding the right individual to take care of their emotional and physical needs is an important decision.
As the owner and operator, I promise your pets will always receive one-on-one attention, be watched by a consistent person and loved like my own dog Russell. You can leave your pets in the comfort of their own home knowing they will receive the same love and attention you provide.
Clients love and recommend TPS. If you’d like to be put directly in touch with some of them, contact me and I’d be happy to connect you!
Why Call TAILored Pet Services?
- Knowing that your pet is in caring, loving hands
- Having the confidence that the pet sitter can deal with other issues – such as vet visits
- Eliminating the trauma of having to transport and leave your pet
- Not having to impose on family, friends or neighbors
- Feeling your home is more secure (someone going in and out several times a day)
- Surrounded by sounds, sights and smells they are accustomed to
- Exercise routine and diet stay consistent
- Prescribed medications are given when needed
- Personalized attention and affection including playing and cuddling
- Reliable individual available in the event of a crisis
- Removes the distress caused by strange surroundings or travel
- Eliminates contact with strange animals’ diseases to safeguard pet’s health
Work Day Visits: Dog owners work long hours and sometimes it just isn’t possible to go home for lunch to let out our furry friends. We’ll let your dog out for a potty break or walk him so you find a cheerful and calm friend when you return. Whether your dog needs a quick visit outside, leisurely stroll or brisk walk, these customized visits will happen regardless of the Pacific Northwest weather. Does you neighbor need a dog walker too? Sign up for our check out our Neighbors Dog Walking program.
Pet Sitting: As Jane Austen said, “there is nothing like staying at home for real comfort”. Our home visits provide companionship and playtime in a familiar environment. This individual attention is perfect for pets who need limited exposure to other animals or who don’t like being boarded.
- Mill Creek
- Mountlake Terrace
Contact me today to set up a free consultation so I can discuss your “tailored” service!