We offer Dog Walking, Cat Sitting and Dog Vacation Visits/Overnights
How do we offer “Premium” Service? We do this by taking care of your pet AND taking care of you. Here are some examples of how we went the extra mile for a client:
- Y.P. needed a new place to live but couldn’t find a rental so we used our resources to put her in touch with a property management company and now she is in a new home.
- J.M. called at 1:00PM to see if we could arrive at her house at 3:00PM to wait for the company who was going to pump her septic tank so our dog walker rearranged her schedule to arrive on time
- L.P. called at 9:00AM to see if we could make an afternoon visit because she had a death in the family and we came by at 1:00PM to walk Dori.
- D.M. texted to say she would be late coming home from work so we made an additional evening visit to let her dogs out.
- J.M. emailed at 1:00PM to see if we could walk her dog Lilly between 3:00-4:00PM that afternoon and our dog walker cleared her schedule so she could accommodate her.
- H.S. called from the hospital because she needed to stay overnight with her Mom so we went to her house to feed her dogs and tuck them in for the night.
- D.T. was pregnant which made it difficult to arrange pet care; however, when her husband called at 10:00PM letting us know she was in labor, we were at the house by 8:00AM the next morning to take care of their dog Boston.
At TAILored Pet Services LLC, we personally understand that pets are important family members. They hold a special a place in our hearts and in some cases become our children. We also realize that finding the right individual to take care of their emotional and physical needs is an important decision.
As the owner and operator, I promise your pets will always receive one-on-one attention, be watched by a consistent person and loved like my own dog Russell. You can leave your pets in the comfort of their own home knowing they will receive the same love and attention you provide.
Clients love and recommend TPS. If you’d like to be put directly in touch with some of them, contact me and I’d be happy to connect you!
Why Call TAILored Pet Services for dog walking?
- Reduce/eliminate destructive behavior
- Alleviates extra energy to reduce hyperactivity or excitability
- Lessen attention-seeking behaviors such as barking and whining
- Exposure to a wide variety of experiences
- Social interaction with the opportunity to interact with people and other dogs
- Physical and mental stimulation while exploring their surroundings
- Mill Creek
Contact us today to set up a free consultation so we can discuss your “tailored” service!
- Fill out online form
- Email: email@example.com
- Call 425-923-7791